A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quanjing Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quanjing Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Quanjing J. Liu practice?
Dr. Quanjing Liu practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and San Jose, CA.
See Sunnyvale Internists.