Dr. Quasar Choudhury MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New Windsor, NY

June 30th, 2016
I don't do doctors, but this doctor made me feel at ease the first time I seen him. I will see him until I don't need to.

June 27th, 2016
He is a great doctor always listen and is concerned which i like and feel comfortable with.

February 29th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Quasar Choudhury's for 24 years. He is an amazingly smart Doctor. He is the type of Dr that will order tests to find out what is wrong or causing your issues. He won't just prescribe a medicine to cover up your symptoms & send you on your way. He will figure it out & get you a diagnosis. He is kind, compassionate & takes his time with his patients. Never does he make you feel like you are being rushed out of the exam room. That being said, I will not complain about the time I may or may not have to wait in the waiting room. Be patient & understand that you will also be given the time you need with the Dr. He has been my primary care physician for 24 years and several of my family members also use him. I consider him to be more than just my Dr, he is part of our family.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Quasar Choudhury is an excellent Dr. His staff on the other hand could use a lot of improvement,along with the wait time really needs improvement.

January 10th, 2015
Dr. Choudhury is a compassionate caring physician. He has expertise in internal medicine, making an accurate correct diagnosis and prescribing the correct treatment . His office staff are friendly and go out of their way to assist patients, I can not imagine seeing any one else as a physician for my medical needs. I highly recommend him to anyone.