A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quasem Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhury
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quasem Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quasem Chowdhury MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Quasem Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Quasem Chowdhury has 10 office locations.
Dr. Quasem Chowdhury practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Ozone Park Physiatrists.