A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quasem Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quasem Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Sylhet Mag Osmani Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quasem Chowdhury MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Quasem Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Quasem Chowdhury has 5 office locations.
Dr. Quasem Chowdhury practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Jamaica Physiatrists.