A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Tariq
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Tariq Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Tariq graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Al-Tariq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq practice?
- Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq has 9 office locations.
Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq practices Psychiatry near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Middletown Psychiatrists.