Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq II Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Quazi Al-Tariq II?

November 6th, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever met

September 10th, 2016

FIRE HIM

I have nothing positive to say about this man. He is unprofessional, uneducated, & doesn't have any bedside manner. He clearly needs to go back to school and get a proper education. He doesn't introduce himself. He doesn't ask you questions, if so he answers them for you. He acts as if he knows you. He makes up a diagnosis to get paid & leaves. He could care less about you and your family. He makes the medical profession look like a bunch of quacks. Now I can understand why people act the way they do, it's because physians like him turn people away from seeking medical treatment.

March 24th, 2016

In Professional

Did not like the fact that he did not fax paperwork they needed immediately for a surgical procedure which may now be prosponned

February 7th, 2016

Uncaring

My daughter has been seeing him for over 5 months. Today after we disagreed with him about a change in meds he became defensive and told my young daughter and my self to find another doctor. He didn't want to hear why or the patients, my daughters opinion. She is the one needing helps. She is the one living with the problem. Not only did he say he repeated 2x after. He is uncaring and just pushing meds. As I sit in the waiting room, it's a revolving door. Needless to say, I'm looking for a new doctor

January 7th, 2016

Proceed with caution

Absolutely horrific experience. Was out of his office for about 11 months with no meds and went back and he prescribed the same high dose medicine he last prescribed me. Thank god I didn't take it. Would've been a vegetable.

March 13th, 2015

When my son was in an extreme crisis having a psychiatric episode, Dr Al-Tariq provided no help and turned him away twice within a 12-hr period. When another, more capable Psychiatrist became available, 24 hours after first presentation, my son was treated immediately and with good results by this other Physician.

March 1st, 2015

He is definitely the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He is incompetent and careless , besides very unprofessional and unethical.

January 22nd, 2015

Terrible psychatrist!!!!

I couldn't agree more with what everyone has said about Dr.Altariq. He has to be one of the worst dr.s I have seen. He's totatlly uncompassionate He's nothing more than a pill pusher. You walk in sit down he says nothing doesn't even look at you. Just writes the scripts and slides them across the table and says I'll see u in one month. Plus he prescribes everyone almost the same meds. Everyone is different. So what works for one may not another.You could literally be sitting there with your wrists slit and a noose around your neck and he wouldn't even notice. Unfortunately he was the only dr at the time who I could see. Thankfully Iv found someone else and am on the right medication and doing well . Best advice I can give is not to let that so called dr. Treat you

February 16th, 2014

Incompetent

I had a very similar experience to Richard S. This "Doctor" could not have shown less compassion if he was a face painted on a rock. Flat out refused to listen to any of my opinions. It was as if he had reviewed my history and decided on a diagnosis before ever having even met with me. I left the hospital that day with two prescriptions for ailments completely unrelated to the ones I went to him for the in the first place(after meeting with him for maybe 3-4 minutes tops) and still suffer from said ailments since he discharged me immediately after. This man seems to believe he knows his patients better then they know themselves. Avoid him unless you have literally no other alternatives, and even then get a second opinion asap.

June 20th, 2013

The preceding comment is a whitewash of the incompetent al-Tariq

My review of al-Tariq stands, despite the comment posted attempting to excuse his incompetence and unprofessionalism with respect to my wife, who was brought to the Orange Regional Hospital's emergency room. Al-Tariq did not have to prescribe pain medication for her; he could, however, have requested other physicians present to do so, or referred her to someone who would. His cavalier attitude and indifference to her agony were appalling, as was his all-too-cavalier diagnosis, based on a two minute interview with her, during which he barely listened to anything she had to say. I maintain that al-Tariq is a terrible, uncaring physician, unworthy of his license, and who, even worse, can cause great harm to innocent patients through slanderous, snap diagnoses. The commenter who is attempting to refute my charges sounds like a shill to me, whose credibility is highly suspect. Avoid al-Tariq at all costs.

April 13th, 2013

I read the previous reveiw, it is obvious that he review is bias. Dr. Al-Tariq IS NOT a pain management doctor and WILL NOT give pain medicine, if this is why you are going to see him, don't waste your time and his time. He doesn't need an hour to figure out what is going on, he has heard it all, trust me. He is very compasionate, comes and sees patients on emeregency basis in his office on his off time, show me one doctor who comes to the office to see a patient on his off day.

April 7th, 2013

Arrogant, uninterested in patient's problems or well-being

My wife is permanently disabled from job-related injuries and is in chronic pain; she has not had a prescription for pain medications for several months due to reasons not really revelant to this review. Despondent and in terrible pain, she vowed to end her life. As a result, she was brought to the emergency room at Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY. After several hours, she was calmer and ready to be released. Before this could happen, however, she had to be interviewed by the psychiatrist on duty at the ER, who happened to be Quazi al-Tariq. I was with my wife in a glass-paneled room, and could see al-Tariq, who was only a few feet away. He completely ignored my wife and me for about half an hour, chit-chatting with hospital staff; he could see my wife in the room but appeared wholly indifferent to her presence. He finally sauntered into her room, reviewed his notes, and declared that she should enter a rehab program, viewing her as a drug addict, barely speaking to her and largely ignoring her efforts to talk to him. He completely disregarded the fact that she was in terrible chronic pain due to lack of medication, which she never abused, and refused to prescribe any medication -even a few days' worth - that could alleviate her pain and reduce her suicidal impulses. The context and history behind my wife's actions were of no interest to him - worse, the discharge note he wrote strongly insinuated that my wife was a drug addict, a label that would have almost certainly made it virtually impossible for her to find a pain management physician who would treat her. I read the discharge note and, appalled, demanded that it be revised, but al-Tariq had just left for the night. Fortunately, the supervising physician arranged to revise the note. The first commandment of the Hippocratic Oath is to do no harm - al-Tariq violated this tenet, showing no compassion nor interest in my wife's well-being, her condition, or her need for appropriate treatment. It is my opinion that al-Tariq is incompetent and despicable. Avoid him like the plague.