Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Quazi Bari
Dr. Quazi Bari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL, with other offices in Boynton Beach, FL and Delray Beach, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bari is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center and Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Quazi Bari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...