Learn more about Dr. Quazi Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quazi Imam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imam
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Imam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quazi Imam, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Rostov State Medical University, Rostov, Russia.
Dr. Imam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quazi M Imam MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quazi M. Imam practice?
- Dr. Quazi Imam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quazi Imam practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.