A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quazi Iman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quazi Iman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quazi Iman, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iman graduated from Rostov State Medical University, Rostov, Russia.
Dr. Iman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quazi Muhammad Hasan Iman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quazi M. Iman practice?
- Dr. Quazi Iman has 1 office location.
Dr. Quazi Iman practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists and Arlington Child Psychiatrists.