A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quazi Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quazi Imam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imam
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Imam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quazi Imam, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Rostov State Medical University, Rostov, Russia.
Dr. Imam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quazi M Imam MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quazi M. Imam practice?
- Dr. Quazi Imam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quazi Imam practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.