Dr. Quazi Imam, MD
Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Wow! show details Wow!
by B. Johnson on Jun 16th, 2016

Got an appointment in a week when my son first saw him. I was informed what my co-pay would be before I came in. Told me it was a consult only reason being that sometimes people might need mor intensive treatment like in a facility. Every appointment is case by case. My son was on three medications and after labs the Dr. would decide what medications would be best for his age, weight ,lab tests and had less side effects. I did not know resperdal caused breast enlargement in boys. All my son's medications were changed and we are still here three months later. My son is doing great on one medication. Best part is that he interacts with my in conversation. Made my son laugh and showed him a short video clip on what ADHD is in a way my son could understand. He also gives him homework. Like, how he will change his behavior. Going on three months now and feeling I am giving my son the best care, I can give him as his Mom.

by steven sears on Jun 15th, 2016

Excellent doctor who diagnosed and helped me overcome problems that I have faced for years. I am able to fulfill my god given abilities now and have never felt as happy before in my life.

by Ontiveros, W on Dec 4th, 2015

My 9 year old son has been seeing Dr. Imam since 2011. He is treated for his ADHD and Dr. Imam has helped him develop self confidence and perform well in school. He always asks how he does with his teachers and school work and then also at home. He sees my son every three weeks and he has helped him feel good about himself. With Dr. Imam's help, my son continues to thrive in all of his chosen activities. His prescriptions are tools that help my son become successful.

Money hungry and self absorbed show details Money hungry and self absorbed
by Wendy on Sep 18th, 2015

Every week we went, Dr. Imam pretty much ignored what we said and just refilled a prescription. He started only taking patients between 5 and 7 pm on Tuesday's and it was first come first serve. We had a change in insurance and he said it would be $150 each visit because he didn't take our insurance, we were fine with that. After about 3 visits as a cash paying customer he wouldn't see our son anymore. He said he was going in a different direction. He wouldn't even look us in the eye. Basically he wasn't getting enough money from us because he couldn't file through insurance. What a waste of time and money. This guy is a joke. He's so full of himself. He doesn't want to help anyone, only himself. Shady place.

very smart and helpful doctor show details very smart and helpful doctor
by Karla on Apr 21st, 2014

This is a very intelligent doctor and very helpful , he knows a lot about depression and other disorders . he actually takes the time to talk to you and show you about how the Brain works. great doctor

A Dr who truly cares for the patient show details A Dr who truly cares for the patient
Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Imam is not the right psychiatrist for everyone. He takes his work very seriously with the goal of bettering today's children through ethical medical practices. He views drugs as "training wheels" to improve the immediate situation so that therapy can work. The whole family is treated through counseling that he provides - instead of sending you off to a counselor to do the rest of your treatment. He wants to see his young patients improve and thrive in society without the use of medications for the rest of their lives. If you are simply looking for a Dr to write you an Rx - find a different Dr. If you are looking for a simple solution to a complex problem - look somewhere else. But - if you want the very best for your child - safe medication and counseling to develop the necessary skills to manage their issues - and are willing to put in the effort to make this happen - then visit Dr. Imam.

Jan 7th, 2011

Explained to me in details for more than 45 min about my illness and treatment, he really helped me a lot.I really feel much better.

Nov 29th, 2010

Helped me a lot with my mental illness.

Oct 22nd, 2010

helped with my mental problem.

Jun 7th, 2010