A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qudsia Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qudsia Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Qudsia Khan practice?
Dr. Qudsia Khan practices Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Internists.