Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Long wait time!! Lack of communication with patients.  |  show details
by John C. on Feb 18th, 2013

Appointment time was scheduled @11:30 AM, arrived 15 min early and waited for an additional 55 minutes. I asked the nurse how much longer and she was clueless. I respect the fact that the Dr's time is valuable but, keep the patient informed and I'm sure they will be a little more understanding.

|  Highly Recommend Dr. Qudsia Malik  |  show details
by Andrew on Jan 27th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I've ever seen and trusted. She listens and cares deeply about her patients, and its obvious that her patients come first! Highly recommend. Her front office staff and nurses are excellent as well.

by Sandy on Jan 11th, 2010

We went to this practice because my son was not feeling well and could not get in to see our regular doctor. I was very impressed. The staff was courteous, we did not have a long wait time, and Dr. Malik was very professional. She listened and explained everything. I plan to bring my son to see Dr. Malik from now on.

by Adriana on Jul 26th, 2009

I was referred to this practice by a co-worker. I was presently surprised with a very cordial atmosphere. I was seen by Dr. Malik who took the time to listen to me and I felt understood. I will continue to refer her to my family and friends.

|  Maria M.  |  show details
by Maria on Feb 11th, 2009

Dr. Malik is a wonderful doctor who actually takes time to call her patients at home to check up on them personally. She is highly skilled and is very caring. I moved my entire family to her practice. She also has a courteous and friendly support staff.

Sep 16th, 2008

The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Malik took the time to listen and answer all of my questions.

by Evelyn B. on Jul 16th, 2008

Thoughtful, helpful, attentive. Good doctor.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Sara B on Jul 15th, 2008

She is was very caring toward me and listened to and took care of all my medical needs. She is very knowledgeable and polite. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

I had all my problems addressed and was well taken care of. No complaints.

|  Convenient & Thorough!  |  show details
by Suzy W. on Jul 14th, 2008

This is the only primary care office which sees Adults & Kids on Saturday mornings. They have NO APPOINTMENT policy at all times which is great! Doctors have excellent bedside manners, friendly staff!!

Nov 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

I like Dr. Malik's "bedside manner". I have confidence that she gave me the very best care that I could have gotten. She was very thorough in her examination.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Very thorough doctor..: she actually spends time with you..friendly..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com