A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Que Pravong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Que Pravong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pravong graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pravong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Que Thu L Pravong DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Que T. Pravong practice?
- Dr. Que Pravong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Que Pravong practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.