Family Physicians
4001 Long Prairie Rd
Suite 125
Flower Mound, TX 75028
972-539-3030
Locations and availability (2)

|  SAHM  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

I never have a problem getting an appointment and her staff is very friendly and professional. Their new office facility is awesome. I usually only wait about 5 minutes in the exam room before Dr. Provong comes in. One time I waited 15 minutes. That happened only 1 time in the 5 years that I have been seeing her. She always takes the time to listen to me and asks plenty of questions before she makes her diagnosis. She's very personable. So glad I found her.

|  show details
by Rebecca on Feb 16th, 2014

Her medical assistant is also very friendly. Dr. Pravong is nice and pretty thorough I think. I don't have any big medical conditions and I just go occasionally when I need cholesterol medicine updates and blood checks, etc. When I had concerns about my heart skipping beats she looked into it and referred me to a specialist who was also very professional.

|  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Pravong was professional but my overall experience ended in a very unfortunate ordeal. After a simple office procedure I developed an infection at the sites treated. The improper handling of the sterilized equipment : the assistant did not use gloves, opened a sterile swab and touched it with her bare fingers, an empty vile was dropped on the floor and then picked up to use. Within 36 hours I had a festering wound, had to make a Saturday office visit with another doctor to address the problem. I received a phone call from the office 2 more days later to inform me of my lab results....which I had already received from my Saturday visit -- the lack of communication or failure to review my records was NOT impressive. In expressing my concerns, I did get a call from Dr. Pravong, she apologized for the experience and said she would address my concerns and retrain on office procedures to prevent this problem in the future.

|  Manager  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Pravong is an excellent physician whom I have enjoyed coming to for all my health care. I would recommend Dr. Pravong to everyone.