A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quentin Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quentin Allen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin B Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Quentin B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Quentin Allen has 17 office locations.
Dr. Quentin Allen practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Stuart, FL.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.