Learn more about Dr. Quentin Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quentin Allen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Glaucoma, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Quentin B. Allen practice?
Dr. Quentin Allen practices Ophthalmology near Ft. Myers, FL.
See Ft. Myers Ophthalmologists.