A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quentin Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quentin Allen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Allen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin B Allen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Quentin B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Quentin Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Quentin Allen practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.