Dr. Quentin Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quentin Allen?

September 15th, 2017

Only Place to Go

Dr. Allen was recommended by a MD in Miami. Could not have turned out better. Quality provider with the best equipment for cataract surgery. Would recommend him to everyone .

March 7th, 2017

Accomplished & Specialized Surgeon

Thanks, Dr. Quentin B. Allen, M.D., Ophthalmology, for your expertise, physician-patient care and the top-notch, Grade A+ service you provide. I entrusted my vision care to you and received invaluable professional care and a high-level of skill and proficiency! It is with high regard that I recommend you and your services for those looking for an accomplished and specialized surgeon!

October 22nd, 2015

Jane doe 30's

Very nice, so far. He is knowledgeable and will not simply ok a lasik surgery just for money. Safety first. I just hope I am able to go through with it safely. I will update

February 4th, 2015

Most excellent experience...

Dr. Allen and his staff gets an A+ in all areas... I ended up with perfect vision after cataract surgery on both eyes; couldn't have asked for better! Dr. Allen took all measures to ensure that I was totally satisfied with the results.

January 26th, 2015

I waited for an hour and a half, the staff didn't let me know how long the wait would be. I've worked in the O.R. and a doctor's office. I finally walked out. The receptionist said to me " oh well, it's a Monday". No regard for your time. I guess great doc but didn't have the time to wait. I would say, go some place else where they respect your time.

January 18th, 2015

PRK

I had PRK in early December, as I am not a candidate for Lasik. I am so thrilled with the results, only 5 weeks post surgery. Doctors Allen and Lima were so patient, answered all my questions and really took the time to make sure I was making an informed decision that would be best for me and the long term health of my eyes. While the recovery was longer than with Lasik, every timeframe they provided me, what to expect, etc., was right on the money. I was dead set against PRK, after hearing many stories of people who regret that they had the procedure. But after research and the time Dr. Allen spent with me, I decided to move ahead and I don't for one minute regret the decision. The first 7-10 days can be frustrating, but the long term results are worth it, and I am thrilled to no longer be a slave to contacts and glasses. I had monovision done, and am very happy with that as well. Following all the post operative instructions provided have certainly helped my recovery go as planned. There are no starbursts, no halos (as is often reported with PRK), and I believe that I can see better now than I ever did with contact lenses. Had it not been for the professionalism and care provided by Doctors Allen and Lima, I doubt I would have made the decision to have PRK. They were honest, up front, and treated me as if I were a peer when discussing the multiple questions I had. I wouldn't recommend any other Doctor for anyone considering laser eye surgery. I also am very happy to be a poster child for the PRK procedure and the results. I cannot thank Dr. Allen enough for every aspect of the care provided. A true professional with the patient's best interests at heart!

April 30th, 2014

Terrific

Dr. Allen was extremely professional. I was completely satisfied. He performed the third cataract surgery that I have had. Unlike the previous 2 with a different doctor, this one went off without a hitch. His staff was professional, courteous, and efficient. I would highly recommend Doctor Allen, his staff, and the surgery center.

November 4th, 2013

Dr Quentin Allen

Recently Dr. Allen performed cataract removal surgery on both my wife and me, and we could not be more pleased with the results. Each of us presented him with a unique situation, and his approach was not only most professional, but informative and reassuring as to the expected results. My case was most challenging in that I had RK surgery almost 20 years ago, and still had a considerable amount of astigmatism in one eye. Dr. Allen suggested the use of a toric lens in both eyes. Although there was additional cost involved (insurance considered this type of lens to be “cosmetic” thus more out of pocket expense), he felt that this type of implant would offer the best chance of optimum distance correction, and a very good possibility that I would no longer need glasses – other than for reading. His expertise in the optimum implant shows in the results of the surgery. After 54 years, I no longer wear glasses. I do have a contact in one eye to correct residual astigmatism, but that was expected. Of note too is the marked improvement in my night vision, and absolutely no reflection from lights or the dreaded “starburst” affect. My wife’s situation was that she had odd shaped corneas, and Dr. Allen’s recommendation was the use of a crystal lens implant, one for distance in one eye, and one for close up correction in the other. Prior to surgery, for any viewing other than distance, she needed reading glasses of varying power for literally anything from arm’s length in. She now requires magnifiers only for fine print and detail work, and finds +1.25 power to be more than adequate whereas for this same work she previously needed +3.00. Her dependence on glasses has been greatly reduced. She too experiences no night vision problems. Dr. Allen’s expertise in not only determining the best options for both my wife and me, but his reassuring confidence as to expected outcome of the surgery was most welcome. The results were as expected, and we would recommend him without hesitation.

July 29th, 2013

Cataract Decisions

Making the right decision about which lens to implant is very important. Dr. Allen was exceptionally responsive to my needs medically because of glaucoma and also personal life style. The surgery outcomes are very positive,

January 27th, 2013

Cataract surgery - Dr. Allen - highly recommended

Dr. Allen did not jump to do surgery. He made sure it was right for me. He also reviewed my particular life style to insure he recommended the correct lenses. Don't know how he pulls off being so personable with being so professional. He both reassured me of his knowledge but was also so very kind. Having eye surgery came close to be fun. ! : )

August 1st, 2012

I was treated with respect, kindness, and with promptness..

I was totally at ease with Dr.Allen with my first eye appt. Dr Allen answered my questions in a way that I could comprehend. Dr explained to me step by step the restor procedure that was to be done. The restor procedure was a success. The songs says "I can see clearly now." I could go on and on about Dr Allen. Dr Allen also has a wonderful staff in his corner. Just to name a few Betty-RN, Carol-CST,Sharon-RN,Jason-CRNA,Dennis-PNA Jessica-FD, Julie-RN, Jane-RN, Sonia-RN,Melanie-RN. Thank All of You.

December 6th, 2011

Life Change

Two years ago, my eyesight took a drastic change. Life and all the activities I had once enjoyed, ceased. Six weeks ago, my regular eye doctor referred me to Dr. Allen. He performed surgery on both my eyes, restoring my eyesight and renewing my zest for life. He is an outstanding, caring physician who truly is making a difference in people's lives, one patient at a time. I am eternally grateful.