A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quentin McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quentin McMullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin McMullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McMullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin Roy McMullen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quentin R. McMullen practice?
- Dr. Quentin McMullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Quentin McMullen practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.