Dr. Quentin Phung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quentin Phung?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Quentin Phung?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016

Great guy. My doctor told me his own family goes there which is a good enough recommendation for me. Had me walking without pain after one injection.

May 13th, 2016

Disappointed and lost

I've been going to him for a few years. Now, even though I've told him for months my pain medicine isn't lasting long he won't prescribe anything stronger or even a different med to hold me over since I ran out of meds early.

January 20th, 2016

Great!

Great doctor - Had me back on my feet for the holidays. He was outstanding! Would recommend highly

January 16th, 2016

Staff

The staff are miserable and arrogant. They act like they are doing you a favor just talking to you. Decided against going there thinking it was a bad omen.

November 20th, 2015

Dr Phung is an exceptional, caring Physician

August 30th, 2015

Good

He's been my doctor for a several years now. I find him to be easy going, attentive, and actually spends time and listens to me which doctors rarely do anymore. I think he's great!

July 18th, 2015

Save your money

The shot I received was absolutely worthless. Then I received a bill for an enormous co-pay after receiving assurances there would be none. On top of that, there was a $100 charge for sedation. THEY GAVE ME A 5 MILLIGRAM VALIUM WORTH $1.50.

March 15th, 2015

Nice Guy

Chronic pain is a tough thing to treat and hit or miss in my experience. Dr. Phung is a really nice guy, and listens to you, but he didn't help me. Gave me one injection and I had some kind of reaction afterwards and worse pain for a couple weeks. Sounds like he helps some people, but I've found better results with another doctor.

January 21st, 2015

The office staff was not with it, he was very mean in giving an epidural, and it was obvious he was rough on purpose. I wouldnt recommend this office to anyone. Even after he came highly recommended. I cant believe Doctors like this are in business, such a disappointment. As for the office staff, they got billing info wrong, appointments were messed up and cancelled without warning. and they lied about submitting paperwork to the insurance company. Horrible expierence!

May 20th, 2014

Back, pelvic, and sacral injury (pain)

Dr. Phung always listens and knows exactly what treatment would be most effective for pain relief. He is thorough and can effectively attack more than one problem at one time. He also makes sure you are comfortable and at ease before and while he is doing any type of procedures. He is personable and empathetic to your situation. His staff is as well. The staff is quick to get you scheduled and always makes sure your insurance and billing goes smoothly. They know what they are doing and always carry a smile around to try to brighten your day a little... Thank you so much for my life back!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Phung is incredible!! He has excellent bed side manner and is compassionate!! Spends time explaining things and make you feel very comfortable!! I would highly recommend Dr. Phung.

April 5th, 2014

patient in alot alot of pain

OMG he is the greatest, he tried helping but my spine needs surgery, he tried other pain blocking methods, did not work. But still he is the greatest.