A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quentin Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ray has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin Patrick Ray MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Quentin P. Ray practice?
- Dr. Quentin Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quentin Ray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.