A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quentin Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quentin Ray is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ray has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin Patrick Ray MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Quentin P. Ray practice?
- Dr. Quentin Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quentin Ray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.