Learn more about Dr. Quentin Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quentin Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ray has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quentin Patrick Ray MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Quentin P. Ray practice?
- Dr. Quentin Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quentin Ray practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Gastroenterologists.