A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qui Hy Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qui Hy Thai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hy Thai graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hy Thai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qui Hy Thai MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Qui Hy Thai practice?
- Dr. Qui Hy Thai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Qui Hy Thai practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Las Vegas Internists.