Dr. Qui Thai MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Las Vegas, NV

July 7th, 2016
Excellent and very personable Doctor-I believe he truly cares.
Been alive 70+ years and been to a lot of different PC Doctors and got to say Dr. Thai has shown a great deal of concern for both me and my wife and we have only seen him one time. However I walked into his office already ill and that was priority on our meeting. Introductions were short, only issue at hand was important to him. Once that was addressed he spent s needed amount of time with my wife and I discussing our health history and ordering the appropriate test and prioritizing their importance. Prior to leaving his staff was gracious enough to contact my pharmacy and in turn faxed them Dr. Thai's scripts for my chest issues which made it very expedient to pick-up being that I did not feel like doing anything or go anywhere as it was. His staff as well as Dr. Thai were caring, helpful. expedient and through. He also wanted me to come back in to his office in a few days for follow-up on my chest congestion problem. The most I have ever got out of other doctors has been a follow-up phone call and that was for a major medical procedure and most of the time from a staff member. Our verdicts in and we will be keeping Dr. Thai as our PCP and are grateful that we had the fortune to meet him. If anybody wants a top notch compassionate MD you will find him at this office.

December 28th, 2011
Cash or check only? Waiting room not inviting. Doctor very knowledgable and caring.

August 31st, 2009
Your Staff
I called in to your office at 11:30am to request a refill and your assitant did not send in the in for to the phamracy. She stopped answering the phone before 4:00pm. I called multiple times to remind her, but it never got done. This is unacceptable and I will be finding a new doctor because of this. If she cant handel this simple task, I cant imagine what would happen if there was an emergency.