Dr. Quimby Mccaskill Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quimby Mccaskill Jr?

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 26th, 2013

Dr. McCaskill is a very caring doctor. He listens to what I have to say and takes time with my children. He even calls me to check up on the kids after they have been seen. I don't know a lot of doctors to do this. His nurse is very friendly and and we always feel welcomed there. And trust me, we are there a lot!

Great Pediatrician!

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

After living in two different states my children have seen multiple pediatricians. Dr. Mccaskill is by far the most outstanding pediatrician I have encountered. He truly cares about my children. He has a wonderful personality and we are grateful for his service. His only downfall is that we have to wait about 30-40 min. to see him. In my opinion, having him see my children is worth the extra time.

Dr McCaskill is the best! Very Happy

Posted on June 4th, 2012

My son (age 7) has seen Dr McCaskill multiple times. I was impressed with the amount of time he spent with us discussing any issues we had. He did not try to rush us to get to the next patient either. Another reviewer stated that he was arrogant, but I would say he is confident in his knowledgeable of pediatrics. He spends a lot of time talking, but he was discussing important things about sons health. My husband and I liked that he took as much time as we needed. We did speak up and interjected when we had questions and we were given as much time as we needed. Dr McCakill has a very good report listening to our concerns and addressing any issues. We have called the office at times after the appt. with questions for the Dr. He followed up and called us back within a timely manner and didn't rush us and answered all our questions. I highly recommend Dr. McCaskill.

The Best

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. McCaskill is by far the most caring and patient physician I have known. I am a RN and custom with deailing with doctors, so I can honestly say he knows his stuff and truly cares about my children. He has called for follow ups on how they are doing several times and always has time to discuss any concerns I may have. I would never change pediatricians and highly, highly recommend Dr. McCaskill

Posted on September 19th, 2011

This makes the second time Dr. McCaskill has misdiagnosed my Grandchild for ear infections. He states"perfect ears" when I carried her to CMC she in fact had ear infections! Shouldn't that be taught in Pedatrics 101?

Arrogant

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Comes off as very arrogant and doesn't listen. Seems to have an agenda and not interested in opinion of the parents (after all he is the EXPERT). Wouldn't recommend him to anyone and wouldn't see him again.

Excellent,Professional,Highly recomended

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. McCaskill is a very intelligent, Informative,Professional doctor who truely listens and hears out all of your concerns and takes the time to search out any and all possible areas of concerns for your children.His heart and mind is 110% in this, and it shows. I feel so confident that my children are under his care.

Posted on October 16th, 2017