Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Throckmorton
Dr. Thomas Throckmorton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Throckmorton is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Golden Triangle and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union County. Dr. Throckmorton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Throckmorton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Throckmorton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. Barney Freeman III
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi40
Dr. Michael Beebe
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi7
Dr. John Crockarell
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi26