A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward Throckmorton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Throckmorton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward Throckmorton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward Throckmorton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.