A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward Throckmorton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ward Throckmorton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward Throckmorton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton practice?
Dr. Thomas Ward Throckmorton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Surgeons.