Dr. Quincy Lucas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015
Good Doctor
Dr. Lucas is a hospitalist, meaning a quarterback for patient care in the hospital setting. Even though you may not see him much, he works behind the scenes to coordinate care and in my case provided excellent care. He is also a very nice man, the epitome of a caring physician. Being an older physician, I have seen good, mediocre, and occasionally bad doctors. Dr. Lucas is a good doctor. He did not treat me well because I am a doctor, he treated me well because that is the way he is. All you have to do is ask the nurses, because they will tell you the truth. The only somewhat aggravating problem is the apparent fact that he is not in many insurance networks. I have yet to find out why not. If anybody deserves to be paid by insurance, it is he.

June 17th, 2014
Wish I could put no stars. Dr. Lucas Billed me for an evaluation at Tomball hospital and never step a foot in my room, I am still trying to get Tomball hospital to check on this and they are just as bad. After months they send a form letter apologizing for "????nursing????" No comment about this no good doctor.

June 25th, 2014