inactive

Quinn D Bensi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Bensi is awesome! Definitely recommend!

March 20th, 2016
Dr. Quinn Bensi is an excellent Pediatrician. She really makes us feel heard and cares about our daughters well being.

February 20th, 2016
Warm, caring doctor. Would definitely recommend!

October 12th, 2015
Would not recommend this doctor. My 3 yr old had very bad cough. She saw her because her regular doctor did not work in clinic that day. She obviously did not have enough experience for sick children. She panicked and sent my daughter to ER. I was so worried thinking my daughter was dying. However, the ER doctor told me her oxygen level is at the lower end of the normal range, still at normal range. They prescribed antibiotics and discharged her. Totally unnecessary ER visit. She can prescribed the same thing and kept her watching. Now I am the person who pays the expensive ER bill.

December 9th, 2011
caring and smart
My kids have been seeing her for about a year, and we LOVE her. She is on the ball but also sensitive to what makes you comfortable. She has helped us through several issues with care and attention to detail. She always remembers everything we talked about in our appointment, which really impresses me. She sees the whole picture of your kid's health and puts it all together. She has even called me after hours to check on my baby when he was really sick. She's the best!

October 25th, 2011
Dr. Bensi is an excellent pediatrician
Dr. Quinn Bensi is a professional, first and foremost. Add to that, she has exceptional bedside manor and a sensitive and caring side that most doctors lack. I highly recommend Dr. Bensi for the care of a child.