A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinn Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinn Johnson is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinn Johnson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Freeman Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinn L Johnson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Quinn L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Quinn Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinn Johnson practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.