Dr. Quinn Lichfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quinn Lichfield?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Quinn Lichfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2015

Best family physician I've ever had

Our family has been patients of Dr. Quinn's for several years now (since 2009) and we moved away from Aurora a couple years ago but still make the extra commute to see him when we need to (45 minute drive). He is attentive, compassionate, nice, and spends adequate time with you during every appointment. I feel like every concern I've had as a parent and for myself has been addressed and explained very thoroughly. He is very professional and caring. I would recommend anyone to seek care from this practice! Thank you, Dr. Quinn, for being so great!

January 13th, 2015

Dr. Quinn is very attentive and listens to what the patient has to say, vs. being aggressive and opinionated at the expense of the patient. I have gone to him for several years and am very happy with my care.

January 5th, 2012

Dr. Quinn has been fantastic with my family. Very smart and caring. He takes care off all ages and problems. I am very pleased.

July 6th, 2011

Dr. Quinn is extremely patient and attentive. He takes the time to ensure that you understand your medical situation and he explains all information thoroughly. Dr. Quinn is very professional and adjusts his approach dependant upon the patient. When I take my daughter for a visit he makes sure she gets his full attention. And when I go in for a visit I feel that he actually takes the time to listen and makes me feel like I am a partner and involved in my personal health.In my 30+ years of going to different doctors I have never found a family practitioner that I will stick with forever. As long as I am in Colorado, Dr. Quinn will be my doctor.

October 19th, 2016