A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinn Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinn Pack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pack
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinn Russell Pack MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Quinn R. Pack practice?
- Dr. Quinn Pack has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinn Pack practices Cardiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Cardiologists.