A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinn Rosefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinn Rosefsky is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosefsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosefsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinn Rosefsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosefsky graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rosefsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinn Benensohn Rosefsky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quinn B. Rosefsky practice?
- Dr. Quinn Rosefsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinn Rosefsky practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Psychiatrists.