A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinn Saigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Saigh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinn Marie Saigh MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Quinn M. Saigh practice?
- Dr. Quinn Saigh has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinn Saigh practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.