Learn more about Dr. Quinter Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinter Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinter Burnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinter M Burnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Quinter M. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Quinter Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinter Burnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.