A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinter Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinter Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinter Burnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burnett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinter M Burnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Quinter M. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Quinter Burnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quinter Burnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.