A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quintin Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quintin Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quintin Robinson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quintin R Robinson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Quintin R. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Quintin Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quintin Robinson practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.