Learn more about Dr. Quintin Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quintin Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quintin Robinson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quintin R Robinson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Quintin R. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Quintin Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Quintin Robinson practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.