A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quintina Corteza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quintina Corteza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corteza graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Corteza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quintina Bertiz Corteza MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Quintina B. Corteza practice?
- Dr. Quintina Corteza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Quintina Corteza practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Nephrologists.