A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinton Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinton Dickerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dickerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Quinton H. Dickerson practice?
Dr. Quinton Dickerson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.