A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinton Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinton Dickerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dickerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinton Howard Dickerson MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Quinton H. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Quinton Dickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quinton Dickerson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.