A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinton Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinton Moss, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinton Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Suboxone Detoxification
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Moss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinton Eugene Moss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quinton E. Moss practice?
- Dr. Quinton Moss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Quinton Moss practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near West Chester, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See West Chester Psychiatrists and West Chester Family Physicians.