A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quinton Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quinton Moss, Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quinton Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Moss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quinton E Moss MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quinton E. Moss practice?
- Dr. Quinton Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Quinton Moss practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Family Physicians and Hamilton Psychiatrists.