Dr. Quinton Moss MD Patient Reviews

August 24th, 2016
Dr Moss and staff at Hamilton location
A practice that is caring and understanding. Just be honest with them and you get the best care you can get! Highly recommend especially with psyche issues. However, Receptionists at the West Chester location aren't good and not always nice. Id recommend driving the extra few miles to Hamilton location...

March 10th, 2016
Dr. moss and his staff, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists, Nurses, Medical Assistants and Lab Tech are all AMAZING!! Sometimes the waiting room is packed but I feel welcome and they "get" me and my issues. Always a friendly experience, Thank you to everyone at Modern Psychiatry and Wellness!

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Moss and his staff are amazing!!!

May 11th, 2015
dr is great but staff is horrible and had numerous billing mistakes
Hard to get someone on the phone for appt

May 8th, 2015
Dr.moss was very up front didnt make me feel ashamed or treat me like i was garbage because i was a user. He made sure i was completely calm and no withdraw before I left. He also made sure that if dose needed adjusted just to come in. Or if i felt like using to call or come in at anytime. He seen me on a weekend morning at 7am because i said i want to get clean and he said then we cant wait till Monday. In my opinion he is very blunt but honest down to earth and caring im 3yrs clean thanks to Dr.moss

March 5th, 2015
No one ever answers the phone or returns phone calls. They will also kick u out if u can't make an apt when it's their fault their office is closed due to inclement weather or their phone lines are messed up.

February 11th, 2015
highly recommended
Dr moss is amazing. He always spent the time needed with me. Never felt rushed. The entire staff other than the front desk, were great. Front desk just barely answers calls and not overly friendly when I went there. But that was a year ago.

July 2nd, 2014
When he went into private practice in 09' I sought out help for my mood disorder and he has helped me greatly. I have had to wait past my appointment time but also people need to realize that he is working at Fort Hamilton's psych EM and his patient case load has increased since the office moved to west chester. He also has taking on more substance abuse cases which contributes to the wait time. He is an honest and caring Dr. He problem solves with you and let's you have a voice in your Tx options.

October 23rd, 2013
sad
have been going to Dr. Moss several months, have yet to have a session with him. Met once for about 2 minutes and he changed my meds. No one answers the phone when I call or returns messages. Today I got a bill for 4200.00 for a test that I did not understand was being done. It was sent to a lab that my insurance doesn't cover. Can't afford a 4200.00 bill at all. Guess I'll be finding a new doctor!!!

November 5th, 2012
What happened? Trusted to truly disappointed
What happened to the kind, caring Dr. I once used to trust? When I can eventually get an appointment, I always have to wait at least 1 hr. Used to take the time to listen & at least acted like he really cared. Not anymore since the office moved. Now I'm rushed in & out like I'm a number & cash machine. Rarely stops to listen, always seems preoccupied & in a rush, with an attitude of having better things to do & people to see than be bothered with his psych patients. After all, I am a paying customer. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed & saddened b/c he WAS one of the better doctors i have had over the yrs :(

March 7th, 2012
Highly recommended. Patient for 2yrs. Dr. Moss cares about your total well being, spiritually, mentally, and physically.

June 7th, 2011
West Chester, OH
This Dr. Moss has the worst front office I ever saw. They do not return youre phone message or e-mails. Sometimes they dont reply to voice mails for days. They have very bad office hours. The office doesnt get started until 3:00 or 5:00 in the afternoon. The waiting room has religious booklets, bibles and the TV is always tuned into the all religious channel. Its like going to church and getting your head examined at the same time. There is a $25 fee for missing an appointment, and let me say it can happen very easy if youre not careful. They have the nice habit of not answering there phone. Just a warning to all that want to try Dr. Moss! Patients beware!!!