A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quoc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quoc Nguyen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quoc Nguyen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quoc Viet Nguyen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quoc V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quoc Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Quoc Nguyen practices Emergency Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nolensville, TN and Smyrna, TN.
See Knoxville Emergency Physicians.