A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawab graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nawab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab practice?
- Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab has 1 office location.
Dr. Qurrat-Ul-Ain Nawab practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists, Joplin Critical Care Practitioners, and Joplin Pulmonologists.