A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qutubuddin Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qutubuddin Dar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qutubuddin Dar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qutubuddin Karamat Dar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Qutubuddin K. Dar practice?
- Dr. Qutubuddin Dar has 1 office location.
Dr. Qutubuddin Dar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Warsaw, NY.
See Warsaw Internists and Warsaw Pulmonologists.