A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qutubuddin Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qutubuddin Dar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qutubuddin Dar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Qutubuddin Karamat Dar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Qutubuddin K. Dar practice?
- Dr. Qutubuddin Dar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Qutubuddin Dar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Java, NY.
See Warsaw Internists and Warsaw Pulmonologists.