A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Qutubuddin Dar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Qutubuddin Dar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Qutubuddin Dar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans