A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quy Vinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quy Vinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinh graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Vinh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Quy Vinh practice?
Dr. Quy Vinh practices Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists.