A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quy Vinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quy Vinh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinh graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Vinh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quy Vinh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quy Vinh practice?
- Dr. Quy Vinh has 1 office location.
Dr. Quy Vinh practices Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists.