A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quyen Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quyen Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quyen Thanh Ha MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quyen T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Quyen Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Quyen Ha practices Internal Medicine near Ada, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Ada Internists.