A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quyen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quyen Nguyen, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quyen T Nguyen MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Quyen T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quyen Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Quyen Nguyen practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Otolaryngologists.