A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh-Thu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh-Thu Le is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh-Thu Le, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Le accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Quynh-Thu X. Le practice?
Dr. Quynh-Thu Le practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.