Dr. Quynh-Thu Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Quynh-Thu Le?

Old Scool Doctor in New School Setting

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Dr. Me treated my father at Stanford. Explained entire processin terms he could understand. Gracefully worked among room full of students. Followed up on non-cancer related problems. Made phone calls and emailed appropriate parties. Had her staff do the same

4 stars aren't enough

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Dr. Le is the best ever. She helped get me through a very difficult year. She was very professional and competent. Most importantly she is a gem of a human being. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate all she did. I'm 8 years past my treatments and my wife and I still talk about how fortunate I was to have Dr. Le as my oncologist.

Posted on December 6th, 2014