A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh-Van Vuong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh-Van Vuong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vuong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vuong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh-Van Thi Vuong MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh-Van T. Vuong practice?
- Dr. Quynh-Van Vuong has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh-Van Vuong practices Internal Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists.