A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Thanh Bui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Quynh Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Bui practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.