A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Bui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Thanh Bui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Quynh Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Bui practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.