Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

North Dallas
7777 Forest Ln
Ste D550
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-7009
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  ket qua  |  show details
by cindy nguyen on Jun 13th, 2014

toi da den kham benh o van phong bac si Chi Dinh Huynh, sau khi ra ve y ta noi toi la sau 1 tuan se co ket qua , nhung cho 1 thang van khong thay ai goi , khi toi goi lai rat nhieu lan cung khong thay tra loi , va toi lai phai cho doi. toi khong con muon den vp nay nua , va se noi voi moi nguoi ve van de nay.

|  My Experience with Dr. Dinh  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I have never written a review before but I feel it necessary to do so now because of my experience. As a Vietnamese woman, I felt comfortable going to see Dr.Dinh. Setting the appt was fine, the office staff was not too friendly and my wait time was a little excessive. I was diagnosed as having fibroids, was told surgery was needed to remove. Ultrasound, etc. was completed. Several weeks later I went for surgery. When I woke up I was told by Dr. Dinh the fibroids were worse than expected and could not be removed. I asked why then did we go for surgery and she me she was confident she would be able to remove them. I DO NOT understand how she could be so incompetent. I still have the fibroids and now have large financial debt and have consulted two other doctors who have told me Dr.Dinh made several errors in her process. To make matters worse, I owe about $753 to Dr Dinh and I called to speak with the Billing department and they told me I had to pay or they would turn me over to collections. I said I wanted to pay but could not afford the approx $753 plus I need to still have the operation once again so I think that amount is excessive and she did not remove the fibroid as I was told she would. I asked the Billing manager, Lisa, to talk with Dr. Dinh and get back to me about possibly reducing the amount I owed. She said either she or Dr Dinh would call me back. One month later, I called to talk with Lisa as she never called me back but was told I was turned over to collections and Dr.Dinh did not and would not talk to me at all and Lisa hung up on me. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BADLY BY ANYONE IN MY LIFE LET ALONE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. All other doctors and even the hospital worked with me to settle my bill understanding the circumstances. Dr. Dinh and her Billing manager, Lisa, treated me like I was worse then an animal. I would STRONGLY recommend AGAINST seeing Dr Dinh as she did not demonstrate sufficient medical knowledge nor professional acumen to warrant repeat business or a recommendation.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your response. We are always looking to improve patient care.

|  show details
by Mrs. Cain on Apr 14th, 2010

I Love Dr. Dinh, she is an excellent Doctor.

Doctor's Response