Overall Review

September 25th, 2015
great doctor
Great doctor been using her for pediatric needs since 2004 love this doctor my kids love her and all the staff is friendly would recommend her to everyone

December 26th, 2014
Dr Dang is exceptional. She is extremely intelligent and experienced. She has an extremely straightforward bedside manner which I appreciate when it comes to my kids. We love her!

September 16th, 2014
best pediatrician in shreveport/bossier
I absolutely love Dr. Dang and the staff. I have been using her as my son and daughter pediatrician since my son was born. She is caring and her staff is friendly and you are always able to get an appointment. I live in Shreveport and drive 20 mins for an appointment and refuse to change. I would most definitely recommend her to others.

April 15th, 2013
The Greatest Choice
Before I had my firstborn 9 years ago I decided on her as a choice for convenience of location. I knew nothing about picking a doctor for him, but she is the greatest choice I've made. She has been caring for my now 9 year old and my 5 month old all their lives. There is not a time where I needed to get them in to see her that an appointment was made for days later. If I call on a Monday at 8 am they have an appointment on Monday at my convenience or the earliest one she had available. Follow ups are always done and all diagnoses are explained and cared for in great detail. She is the best hands done and my boys and I love her. There's no one else I would choose to care for their health needs.