A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Le MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh Le practice?
- Dr. Quynh Le has 6 office locations.
Dr. Quynh Le practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.