A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Le is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Giao T Le MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh G. Le practice?
- Dr. Quynh Le has 5 office locations.
Dr. Quynh Le practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.