A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Le MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh Le practice?
- Dr. Quynh Le has 6 office locations.
Dr. Quynh Le practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.