A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Ngoc Nguyen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quynh N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quynh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Nguyen practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.