A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Ngoc Nguyen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Quynh N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Quynh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Nguyen practices Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.