A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Quach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Quach, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quach graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Quach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Thien Quach DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Quynh T. Quach practice?
- Dr. Quynh Quach has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Quach practices Anesthesiology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Anesthesiologists.