A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Rathkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Rathkamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathkamp
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rathkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Rathkamp, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkamp graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Rathkamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh K T Rathkamp MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Quynh K. Rathkamp practice?
- Dr. Quynh Rathkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Rathkamp practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Pediatricians.