A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Rathkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Rathkamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathkamp
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Rathkamp, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkamp graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rathkamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh K T Rathkamp MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Quynh K. Rathkamp practice?
- Dr. Quynh Rathkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Rathkamp practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Pediatricians.